Oklahoma Weightlifting Club is the newest Olympic Weightlifting club to the Tulsa area located at:
2001 W. Detroit St. in Broken Arrow
Our specialties include teaching people how to safely and correctly execute the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk, developing the performance of sport athletes and general strength development for all ages.
People of all ages who are intrested in learning the Olympic Weightlifting movements.
Athletes of any age or sport who are wanting to take their physical performance to the next level. Our goals are to prevent and eliminate injuries while strengthening the body in our comprehensive training programs.
CrossFitters who want to better understand the Olympic lifts and become more profiecient for their workouts.
Who we work with:
We program specifically to your needs. Whether you're a CrossFitter trying to improve your Olympic movements for your workouts or just someone who wants to learn.
We can also program for sport athletes who are looking to improve their overall strength and speed.
**Please email me before coming in**
- Prime Performance Members - 50%
- Military/Teachers/Students/Fire/Law Enforcement - 15%
- *Refer a Friend - 50%
* If you refer a friend, your friend must purchase a monthly plan or Personal Training Package for your discount to take effect.
- 60-minute training session for 1 person
- 60-minute training session for 3 people
- Valued at $59.50 per person
- 10, 60-minute training sessions for 1 person
- Valued at $63 per session
- 10, 60-minute training sessions for 2 people
- Valued at $567 per person
- Valued at $56.70 per session/person
- 10, 60-minute training session for 3 people
- Valued at $535.50 per person
- Valued at $53.55 per session/person
- 2 personal training sessions + 1 trial month of unlimited access to classes
Monthly Unlimited Classes:$99
- Up to 6 days a week of training in classes
Drop-In:$20 or buy some gear
- 10 drop-ins, prepaid.
- For those who can't make class everyday and frequently drop in.
|1:00pm||1:00pm||6:30pm||1:00pm||1:00pm||10am - 12pm Open to public|
Try to get to class early enough to get yourself warmed-up. I will be there if anyone needs any help.
Email me here to set up a personal training appointment.
If you can't find an answer to your question please send us a message here.
Q: Do I need experience with Olympic Weightlifting before I can join?
A: No. We can break down each movement to help you learn how to safely execute them. It is recommended that you take personal training sessions first before getting into the classes. Check out the "Starter Package" under "Plans/Pricing."
Q: How do I join?
A: Go to the Contact page and send us a message explaining your goals and we will respond with what plan will work out for you the best.
Q: Is the club's programming exclusive to Olympic Weightlifting?
A: We provide individual programming for Olympic Weightlifting and strength & conditioning for sport athletes to help them reach peak physical condition.
Q: What do you mean by "Athletic Performance"?
A: Athletic Performance means the development in strength and cardiovascular endurance of an athlete that is specific to their sport. Our coach has specialties in working with collegiate athletes at the Division 1 level as well as high school athletes.